We may amend these Terms at any time and for any reason by publishing an updated version on Our Website. Your continued use of Our Website after the change of terms and conditions will mean that you are following the updated ones. Periodically examine these Terms for modifications. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any future revisions to these Terms, or if you become dissatisfied in any way with Our Website, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue using Our Website.
- The hirer acknowledges that the selected vehicle was provided to them in acceptable operating condition. In addition, the renter knows and agrees that the car must be returned to KingzLuxury in the same condition after the rental period has ended (including all accessories).
- If the renter has violated any of the company’s terms and conditions, KingzLuxury retains the right to recall the car at any time.
- KingzLuxury is not liable for any loss of property.
- Geographical Restrictions must be followed and are subject to change at the discretion of KingzLuxury without any prior notification.
- Our rented vehicles may only be driven within the United Arab Emirates.
After the rental period, the vehicle must be returned with the same amount of fuel as when it was rented. Fuel fees may occur if the fuel level is significantly below.
- The hirer is responsible for maintaining properly inflated tyres at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure the car and its instruments are not tampered with or damaged.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to maintain a high level of hygiene within the vehicle.
- The hirer is responsible for all repair costs incurred throughout the duration of the rental.
- The hirer is prohibited from using a third-party repair provider; doing so may result in a penalty.
- In the event of an accident or damage, the hirer must contact the Police and KingzLuxury.com.
Rental Duration and Return Procedure
- Rental fees are based on a 24-hour period
- A grace time of two hours is allowed on the due date. Any delay beyond two hours will result in a full day of additional fees.
- The latest check-in time is 1800/6:00 PM. No check-ins are acceptable on Fridays or national holidays.
- For pick-up service on the return date (in Dubai), the hirer must notify us four hours in advance.
- For return date pick-up service (in all other Emirates), the renter must notify KingzLuxury at least twenty four hours in advance.
Accepted payment methods
For the reservation, a Credit/Visa Card is necessary. Upon picking up the vehicle, the primary driver must be in possession of a Credit Card in their own name. The Card must have sufficient funds available to meet the overage/deposit amount (which will be blocked on the Card for the duration of the rental). The Card might also be used to pay for local fees, supplementary equipment, and anything else purchased at the automobile rental counter.
Acceptable Credit Cards
- Credit Cards – credit cards commonly accepted at KingzLuxury.com are Mastercard and Visa.
- Debit Cards – debit cards need to be associated with a bank account to be accepted.
- Maestro Cards.
- Visa Cards.
If you require any information, please call the KingzLuxury reservation office; we will happily respond to your questions.
Other General Terms & Conditions
- If the hirer is a tourist and holds a driving license from a UAE-approved country, the hirer must sign a contract stating that they must obtain a United Arab Emirates driving license upon obtaining residency in the UAE and that it will be illegal to drive in the UAE with a foreign driving license once residency is obtained.
- Any accident or damage to the rented vehicle caused by a driver under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance will be the exclusive responsibility of the hirer.
- The hirer must ensure that only drivers whose names appear on the contract are permitted to drive the vehicle.
- The hirer is not permitted to tint the vehicle’s windows or put their own stickers on the vehicle. For such offenses, KingzLuxury will levy a fine, and the renter will be fully responsible for any government-imposed consequences.
- No cash is refundable.